Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Biggest Sharks Species Name

Soft Cake with Lemon and 1 YEAR BLOG

Hello!
Today is a very special day .... my blog turns 1 year !!!!!! I'm delighted and I hope many more will follow ...
The cake I made for celebrating my blog is as simple as I am, initially thought to cakes and special super articulated, but in the end what I most reflects is
SINCERITY'.... A FACTOR IMPRESCENDIBILE .... as does the fact the song Arisa ...^___^

Lemon Cake (recipe from my mom)

Ingredients for base:

200g flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 50g starch

4 eggs

oil 1 cup finely grated zest.
of a lemon juice of half a lemon 200g sugar


For the cream:

300g water 200g sugar 50g

starch 1 egg yolk 1 whole egg

lemon juice
1 limone grattug.

Limoncello per la bagna


Lavorare le uova con lo zucchero e sbattere, versare l'olio e poi unire la farina, la fecola e il lievito. Amalgamare il tutto con la buccia e il succo del limone.
Infornare a forno ben caldo. 180° per circa 30 minuti

Per la crema in una ciotola mettere l acqua e il limone in un tegame e mettere le uova, la fecola e lo zucchero, miscelare il tutto con la farina e poi mettere sul fuoco, mescolate e fate addensare.



Sincerità
Un elemento imprescindibile
Per una relazione stabile
Che punti all’eternità.....


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Spero vi sia piaciuta!

ANCORA TANTISSIMI AUGURI BLOGGHINO MIO!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment