Monday, March 7, 2011

Dehydrator For Sale Ottawa

Vicenza - Skill

What an adventure girls I was supposed to go to Vicenza on Friday, all decided, after hearing for the phone Friday morning, and then a phone call from my brother sure this could no longer accompany me, so I immediately phoned to tell her that Rebecca did not go over, how? I definitely wanted to see my friends, so I started thinking about who to contact, and then while I was on skype I saw a friend online and ... "Anna, what are you doing tomorrow?" "Maybe I'm busy .... but they say that it snowed in the mountains, and now I feel if we leave, we are!" I started to cross all fingers available in apple Anna tells me that can! I was happy strategic, and so I called Rebecca and I went we decided not to say nothing to Sonia, who at that point she knew that I would go on Friday, finally arrived in Vicenza, several telephone calls between the undercover ... meeting the entry Rebecca , then in a stand I met Katie and finally ... Sonia, you can not imagine his face! During the tour of the many stand has arrived Paola , and finally complete, we toured the length and the breadth of the fair.
Girls thanks for everything, it was a wonderful day, laughing, chatting, shopping and a meeting with Francesa Ogliari .
Sono arrivata a casa cotta come un capuzzo, ma veramente felice!!

Ecco a voi alcune foto:
Il segnalibro regalatomi da Rebecca
I miei acquisti
Tuttod'un filo by Angela
Un mondo di fantasia
Fleur de Lin et Bouton d'Or

Il nostro bel gruppo insieme a Francesca
(foto di gruppo gentilmente offertami by Sonia)

good week and good life

0 comments:

Post a Comment