Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Son Has Eczema Images

DEDICATED to my parents ... PLUMCAKE

do not know if you know it but I'm an only child, to me family is everything and everything revolves around them, I could never imagine a life without them, without my parents, the only people in the world that I REALLY LOVE YOU, I grew up without the support of either a brother or sister, with no one to download my anxieties, my troubles, my fears and doubts ... I have always tried to imagine what could have been my life having a sister or a brother, but I am proud of how I grew , I learned many things in life, I faced many problems and I'm always out heads held high, all of course only ever thanks to my parents! Sorry for this little outburst

.....

Plumcake Ricotta and Chocolate (recipe taken from Arietta ALF)




Ingredients 3 eggs - 200 gr
. sugar - 250 gr
. fresh ricotta cheese - 1 cup oil

1 vanilla - 1 tablespoon baking

300 gr. flour -
chocolate chips (to taste)



Processing:
Break the eggs, beaten with sugar, add the ricotta and stir until the mixture becomes creamy. Add a glass (not so great, I put it almost always a p less than a full cup) of oil, or peanut or olive oil, to taste and according to what is "strong" taste oil olive oil you use. Put the vanilla, flour and baking powder. Grease the mold and cook for about half an hour in the oven to 180 degrees.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




This plumcake I did own the home of my mother !!!!! ^___^

Hello everyone !!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment