Monday, February 23, 2009

Diagram Of Length Of Arc

Muffins Hazelnut Muffins Tropical

Buoooooongiorno and good start of the week !!!!!!
arcistufa I'm sick of this rain and now with us for months in Sardinia, cold and rain ... bastaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!
Better get down to the recipe today, one of my favorite varieties is the hazelnut, Saturday afternoon I was undecided about which trick to do and how I usually start to wander on the internet, flip through books and magazines all the time I open the fridge .... Then my eye falls on a yogurt nutty taste .... ... mumble mumble .... and turns on the light bulb ... muffin Hazelnut ... gnammete gnammete ^____^
As for the recipe say it is a bit of a half my invention, So I can proudly say successful experiment

MUFFIN HAZELNUT

a hazelnut flavor yogurt (I used one of the muller)

250 g flour 3 eggs 100g sugar

70 ml extra virgin olive oil 1 tablespoon baking

hazelnut chocolate
Tempestini

Processing: Working
the egg yolks with sugar and yogurt, then add the oil and flour. Stir and add yeast, then finally add the egg whites and whisk stirring from bottom to top, finally add the chopped hazelnuts and chocolate Tempestini!
Bake in a hot oven. 180 degrees for about 20 minutes


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Lately I've been using the muffin tin and fill in paper cups!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



I put on the dome a little melted chocolate, just not to miss anything!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Kisses kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment