Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sample Of Personal Letter For Dental Hygienist

CAKE Tenerina

Good Sunday to all!
Yesterday I made a cake very gorgeous and sinful ,

The recipe for this cake I got it from the site of the great Maurizio Santin (a name a guarantee), I thank however, also Arietta as the first time I saw this cake from her own ^ _ ^

CAKE Tenerina

Ingredients

6 eggs 400 g dark chocolate (cocoa percentage depending on personal taste)
200 gr butter 200 gr sugar



Melt the chocolate with the butter and let cool.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Whip the egg yolks with sugar until 'they become light and fluffy and add them to the chocolate with the butter. Whisk the abum firm and delicately to the ground. Butter a mold of 26-28 cm in diameter, pour the mixture and bake in preheated oven at 180 ° for 30 minutes.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The cake must be very low.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Then all 'Finally I decided to decorate .... ^_____^ Whipped cream and berries!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


What about the interior .... indeed very hot warm notes of chocolate, which dominates at large in this cake, strong taste that only chocolate can give, and extremely CREAMY SCIOGLIEVOLE in the mouth, I personally reminded much of the flavor gianduiotto!

Be sure to try it, then let me know!
A big kiss from you soon Cuochina

0 comments:

Post a Comment