Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Master Combination Lock Lost Combination

Put a dinner-fennel tart with fennel, pecorino cheese and brie



wants to be a post against intolerance in all its forms.

alll'iniziativa and participate in "the gay celiac and Madama bavareisa ,

.... I prepared some thoughts, to express my thoughts about it, but I finally found a long papyrus, too long, which still not fully expressed by the concepts set me .... and I do not intend any annnoiare readers.


So I will simply express my total disagreement with a joke (because I hope that it should just be a joke) already in itself a bad taste, said in a media context, and especially by those who are a ' whole nation, can cause consequences certainly worse than hoped for (as we have laughed - and not just for the joke - even in third world countries?? with all due respect to these countries ...) and besides

.. ... I wanted so much, at least, to apologize to gays and all those people who are considered offenses?

if want to be considered a civilized country to behave in a civilized manner, starting from the First Citizen, until the last.

and then for dinner tonight ... Fennel !!!!!!

the recipe is from Anna Moroni .... with some modifications to the undersigned (in parentheses).

Ingredients For the pastry crust:

- 400 gr of white flour - 200 g butter - salt (for reasons of time I've used one already ready)


For the filling: 1 kg of fennel

- 120 g-100 g of fresh pecorino cheese asiago (I used Brie) - 1 egg-1 Shallot-Fennel seeds (I have not used) Oil-Sale - flour and butter in the pastry and the mold.

Procedure:

Make crust by mixing the dough ingredients together quickly set with 100 grams of cold water. Put the dough in a cool place to rest for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, boil the fennel into quarters and sauté over high heat in 2 tablespoons of olive oil along with a minced shallot and a pinch of salt. On floured surface roll out the dough to 4mm thick and with about two-thirds of it, coated with a mold of 24 cm in diameter, greased and floured. Fill it with cheese and diced fennel. Close with remaining pastry, sealing edges with a cord. Brush the pie with beaten egg, sprinkle with a pinch of fennel seeds (not me I did) and bake at 200 degrees for 50 minutes.





and enjoy your meal !!!!!



soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment