Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Doctor Buggy Dimensions

time new wines .... Spaghetti with Ricci

Hello! Today I am speaking of the dinner on Saturday prepared me Mister Big, I brought the wine ... el 'love! The cellar
Sella & Mosca Alghero produces one of the best Italian novel, the Rubicante.
E 'on a ruby \u200b\u200bred wine, immediate and persistent aroma. The taste and 'lightly carbonated, fruity and tannic. It is an excellent accompaniment to appetizers of land (especially mushrooms and cheese), pasta and main courses of beef (very good game, hare and wild boar). Personally I love the Reds even with the fish (grouper, amberjack, sea bream and sea urchins in the oven ...) and Rubicante lends itself well to this unusual accostamento.Unica recommendation: no esagerate! E' pur sempre un vino di oltre 11°. ^___^



Spaghetti ai Ricci e Bottarga (Le dosi sono indicative)

400 gr. di spaghetti N° 5
300 gr. di polpa di riccio fresca
prezzemolo tritato fresco
olio extravergine
peperoncino
Un pò di vino rosso
Una noce di burro
Bottarga
Il segreto di un buon spaghetto ai ricci è saperlo amalgamare con il burro

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Secondo me i ricci sono veramente il cibo degli Dei se poi vengono mangiati con quell'altra prelibatezza che è la bottarga di muggine si rischia veramente di toccare il Paradiso....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


It 's true that the two flavors are very different, but the final mix I like so much.


Now I would like to thank all those who have given me awards! I promise that soon I'll make a special post! A big kiss :-)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment