Sunday, January 9, 2011

Uk Bmi Data, Females 2-20

almost tiramisu (e. .. riclclo pandoro)


eh ..... after all spignattare past few days .... I admit that there is no great desire to get back in the kitchen!!
and ... then ... where I ride home, I see a lot of sweets, cakes and similar remnants of the debauchery that Christmas, I admit, I find the courage to "throw" "" (and this does not necessarily mean "throw in my belly." .. hehe!)
for the time being ... I begin to recycle a pandoro .... a simple recipe with simple (and not so original ..)
I preferred to use the ricotta cream: I liked the thought (or just the thought ..!) to do a little something sweet '"lighter "..... (^__-)
.....
Ingredienti (per 4 coppe):
- fette di pandoro (spessore: 1 cm circa)
- gr. 400 ricotta
- 3 cucchiai di zucchero (se la panna non è zuccherata 4 cucchiai)
- ml. 200 di panna zuccherata
- 4 tazzine di caffè
- Cocoa

Preparation: Place the slices of
pandoro in the oven to 150 degrees and toast (do not burn: 15/20 minutes should suffice).
Stir with a whisk the ricotta cheese with sugar until creamy. Whip cream (I added cream 1 teaspoon cocoa). Then gently mix the cream cheese. Cut into small rectangles pandoro (like cookies) and roll them quickly in the coffee, then fill the cups in layers like a tiramisu by alternating a layer of cream with bits of pandoro soaked in coffee, ending with the cream (I for cream I used a sach a few: it is more convenient). Leave in the fridge until just before serving (with the cocoa powder).



greedy !!!!!!!!





we really like, I hope you like it too!
a hug and see you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment