Thursday, October 16, 2008

Buy Brother Fax Answering Machine Vancouver

Chicchi di Caffè di Anna Moroni

Today I offer this recipe for cookies very easy to do, now my official bunkering recipe of Moroni is the mythical Sara, a girl always in great inguacchiamento!


Coffee beans

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


100
g sugar 100 g butter 2 egg

160 grams of flour
40 grams of corn starch (cornstarch) * if you can not replace it with a normal meal or with fine frumina are the same ... *
half a bag of yeast
a teaspoon of vanilla extract
a pinch of salt
a teaspoon of instant coffee (type nestcafè)
two of ground coffee (what you use for mocha)
a little milk if it were needed

Preparation : Mix all ingredients together until it forms a ball
Form of sausages, as is done for the gnocchi and cut into pieces
incised each piece in half, to give shape to the classic coffee bean
Disponiamoli on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and bake at 160 degrees for 10 minutes the oven and let cool


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Time is the essence of life. treasuring every moment.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

To read my thoughts have already turned to you, my Immortal Beloved, now happy, now sad again, waiting for fate will grant our wishes - I can only live together closely to you, otherwise, yes, I decided to wander away until I can fly in your arms and feel perfectly at home next to you and letting my soul, surrounded by your being, to enter the kingdom of the spirits - unfortunately, so it should be - you give, the more knowing my faithfulness to you, no other woman can ever possess my heart, never - never - O God, because it must deviate from the object of much love, my life in V. is now miserable - your love has made me the happiest and yet the most unhappy of men - at my age I need to live in a uniform smooth - but is this possible in our situation? - My angel, tell me now that the mail works every day - so close so that you can receive the letter as soon as possible - be quiet, just calmly contemplating our existence can we achieve our purpose to live together - Be calm - love me - today - yesterday - what memories, the regret You - you - you - my life - my all - farewell - please continue to love me - do not ever deny the most faithful heart of your beloved.
Eternally your
Eternally Eternally my
our "

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


About me well I joined

Read more click on the picture !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment