Thursday, February 17, 2011

3 In 12 Angel Trumpets




This was a day where I have to give thanks, and thanks to all of you for the feedback (and how) and visits, and I thank God for giving me this day that I could anticipate with great joy !
to wish you a good night, I dedicate another prayer, the source HERE:

's dying sun behind the mountains on fire.
All is silent around me, I feel so much sadness
of the night to come, more and more
dark. The sunset is like a burning fire
as the life that burns in me. And while the sun
slowly dying, I look forward anxiously to return to
arise that is more brilliant, more
hot brighter.
are sad now and watch the sun set on the horizon, the certainty
that tomorrow will be a better day, gives me the
security and hope in me that never dies.



0 comments:

Post a Comment