Sunday, February 6, 2011

How Do I Take My 0.5 Mg Ativan

apple pie .. good good ..

sorry of my fugitive last few days, but unfortunately I had to connect (from the most unlikely places) with a coffee maker that only someone has the courage to call PC ..... and therefore "barely" I can go into your blog to take a peek ... leave me a comment but it is very difficult .... I promise I will make it soon!!
also take this opportunity to thank the friends that I always leave nice comments on my recipes, but do not have a blog and therefore I do not have the opportunity to thank my visit with a singiolarmente: Thank you, I send you a hug and a kiss! !
for the cake today ..... can not be denied: when you want a sweet cuddly .... must go to an apple pie ... and is never wrong !!!!!
I took the recipe here, but as says the owner of the blog, the original comes from here.
simple ..... "Melos" enough ....... is good warm or cold.
We carry the original recipe:
Ingredients:
-200 g. flour
-150 g. sugar
-100 g.
butter -1 teaspoon baking powder
-2 eggs
- 200 g.
cream - 1 plain yogurt (I used vanilla)
-100 g. sugar cane
-800 g. Apple
Procedure:
Make dough with flour, sugar, butter and yeast ... must be the crumbs. Pour 3 / 4 of the dough in a pan with a zipper (dia 24) ... put over the apples, peeled and thinly sliced \u200b\u200b... pour over the remaining 1 / 4 of the dough. Do not press, everything has to be very irregular. Bake 200 degrees (convection oven) for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, stir with a whisk all the ingredients (cream, yoghurt, eggs and brown sugar). The past 20 min. oven remove the cake from the oven and pour this mixture, bake nuovamente per 40 minuti sempre a 200°. Una volta fredda spolverare con zucchero a velo.



a noi รจ piaciuta molto, spero piaccia anche a voi.

un abbraccio e alla prossima

0 comments:

Post a Comment