Saturday, February 26, 2011

Brazilian Waxing, Louisville, Ky

Banana muffins and chocolate

... It 's been about a year after the last recipe I posted but I have not forgotten my blog and of you who follow me:) Today I made banana muffins and chocolate that were still missing along with my recipe category MUFFIN!
Forgive resolution pictures, I do not have the digital and today I arranged with my iphone does not do that bad bad ;-)

MUFFIN BANANA AND CHOCOLATE

Ingredients:
1 cup flour 3 tablespoons brown sugar
half a bar of milk chocolate or dark chocolate (your choice)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract 3 tablespoons milk 2 tablespoons
melted butter 1 egg beaten 2 ripe bananas



Processing:

Preheat oven to 190 °

Mix in a bowl the flour, baking powder, vanilla, brown sugar and grated chocolate.


In another bowl, mash bananas with milk, add the melted butter and beaten egg.



Now add the flour and mix gently. Spread the mixture into individual molds and bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until the muffins will not be puffy and golden.


Bello gonfioooooooo .... Muffin is useless to me and we strongly agree :))))

It 's a great way to use ripe bananas !!!!!!!!




soon ................

0 comments:

Post a Comment