Friday, February 18, 2011

Reasons For Blood Clot In Mouth

A carnival every joke that is! Gift for



Viva Carnival confetti
Gianni Rodari

Viva Carnival confetti, paper bombs
not hurting! Van
the streets in gay company
warriors of joy:
is shot in the face laughter
harp,
become prisoners
with colorful streamers. No need for nurses
because the wounded heal
with candy.
lead the assault, a step of tarantella,
the commander in chief Pulcinella.
Stopped the battle, everyone to bed.
stands on the pillow like a medal
a coriander Carnival.


Last day to join my GIFT FOR YOU!
Today 18 February of a year ago, was founded for the second time, my blogghino TARTAMILLA!
many changes, those changes of mind, how many pains and sorrows, as combined in a year? For me so much!
I hope to continue this wonderful adventure every day and I take away from me, every day same and different, everyday joy and pain, which are new and old friends who come and go while the time passes! I hope this blogghino there is inspiration, you can find useful work and phrases of encouragement, prayers enlightening and fun games! I hope the company will face every day, every sleepless night and every minute that I am dedicated, and for this, THANKS!

Greetings to my beautiful blogghino Tartamilla


0 comments:

Post a Comment