Sunday, February 20, 2011

Orthodontics School Nyu Patient Cost Of Treatment

Contest "Buttons Turtle


So, what is this? Be the achievement of Tartarughino as in my CLUTCH, I would say that the material used may be PASTA models in general, since they will be BUTTON I will use as my label.
The colors used are pastel colors, measures about 2-3cm.
Leave a comment if you want to participate
The contest will end March 31, by then send your creations to mail tarta.milla @ fastwebnet.it
From April 1, will review all your work and decide who will carry out my labels buttons.
Are you ready? Are you hot? You are gassed? Then, from the lavorooooooooooooooo!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

What is this? Be the achievement of Tartarughino as in my little, I would say that the material used may be POLYMER CLAY in general, since they will be BUTTON I will use as my label .
The colors used are pastel colors , measures about 2 - 3cm .
Leave a comment if you want to participate
The contest will end March 31 , by then send your creations to mail tarta.milla @ fastwebnet.it
From April 1 , will review all your work and decide who will carry out my labels buttons.


0 comments:

Post a Comment